Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
A big padlock goes over the big icon next to the thread in the thread list.
Leave a comment:
-
I don't know, I was just so astounded to see the locked thread icon that I didn't notice anything else.
Leave a comment:
-
I think I might be able to post in closed threads, was it closed before I posted in it this morning?
Leave a comment:
-
More moderator action in the last hour than the previous month. NAZIS!
Leave a comment:
-
yeah come on mike, you might be getting the worst of it, but that's no reason to take your ball and go home.
Leave a comment:
-
Mods closing threads just to get the last word in a debate? It's a step up
Though not moving the thread to the closed threads forum is uber fail
Leave a comment:
-
You are one of my top three favourite posters at this forum.
SP
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: