Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Given the homophobia, a little taste of a rod is probably precisely what he wants.
    You fvcking propositioning me?
    I'm not your kind mate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I know banning DFG for racism has gotten boring, but he's added homophobia into the mix this time around. How about someone give him a little taste of their banning rod?

    I'm not gay, don't want anothers rod in me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    At the very least, it's what he needs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Given the homophobia, a little taste of a rod is probably precisely what he wants.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    I know banning DFG for racism has gotten boring, but he's added homophobia into the mix this time around. How about someone give him a little taste of their banning rod?

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain ******* Kirk
    replied
    I never liked your country, so I guess we're even. I have very bad memories of Botany Bay...

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I never liked your show.

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain ******* Kirk
    replied
    What the hell happened to this place? I have to have 20 posts before I can have a signature? And why are all of the custom avatars I'm trying to upload failing because they're "invalid files"? An 80x80, 8kb GIF is totally valid according to the stated requirements.

    Oh, and nice to see you all again. It's been a long time.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Sounds more like KH to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    It would really say something about Poly's 'culture', if there was a 'what a ********' button instead of a thanks button.
    Ben, looking to create a competition he's sure to win.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    "Jesus on a Velociraptor" is a pretty interesting notion. I'm going to think about this for a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    We'd definitely need more than one a day..

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    It would really say something about Poly's 'culture', if there was a 'what a ********' button instead of a thanks button.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    How about a "Christ! What an ass!" button?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    Also, It'd be nice to have a "I will NOT thank you for what you said" button.
    The button we need most is a "You're a f*cktard if you think that".

    It would save an enormous amount of typing for numerous Polytubbies in all the debates about whatever....

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X