Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    "Could you you complete the registration"

    Huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Mike. Our newest member "Braindead's DL" is definitely not a spambot. Could you you complete the registration of this new member please? To allow thanking and posting intellectual stuff.

    Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Just bear in mind that I pretty much ban any new login I see as I assume it's a spambot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gertrude
    replied
    Or trade thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    That is an excellent suggestion Mike.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Just register a second login to thank your posts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Thanking your own magnificence is only natural once nude samba dancers are added to the mix, but still it should be kept in private.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    People should be allowed to thank their own magnifence. And nude samba dancers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    If you want to 'thank your post', just keep it private. We don't want to see it on the forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Please allow us to thank our own posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Yeah, but I get complaints from them when you do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    but I like talking to the spambots when the forum is empty...

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Dangnabit, you deleted the bot and now my comment is out of context.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    See, Mike, now they're just mocking you. Are you going to take that from them?
    Yes. Yes I am.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I would ask that people not post porn links and thanks to the mods for the recent discreet action taken on that - let's keep it clean for the kiddies folks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X