For goodness sake Aeson, Kid has just been unbalanced for a while and I can understand not holding any grudge against him because he's basically a decent guy under the crazy, but Ben is a professional ****ing troll who takes pleasure in trying to flip peoples switches. Even if that involves using racism, homophobia or anything else he can think of to do so. Or have you forgotten the fun little games like trying to spoil MrFuns enjoyment of his engagement? **** respecting that weasel, he's damaged and he enjoys causing pain. He's pulled the same crap for years, and for some reason theres always some excuse for him, because he's nice when he plays video games with a few people.
You own this place and you can do what you like with it of course, but balls to sitting here being told a racist, homophobic sociopath deserves 'respect'.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
My apologies for not posting sooner. Power was out most of yesterday due to a storm and I don't like to make serious posts rushed on my phone.
The bar to clear in the OT is pretty low. That can be a problem in and of itself as it may lead to people thinking there isn't one.
While we have to deal with what was posted and how it was posted, I don't think ill of Ben or Kid. I don't think either has any malicious intent, or intended to cross any unacceptable lines. But it did get out of hand for whatever reason. Both have handled the resulting situation in a civil and mature manner and for that I respect them.
Leave a comment:
-
I will generally assume that the admins / moderators were justified in their decision to ban the offending parties, and that the banned parties can be judged accordingly. This is coming from somebody who has been justly banned in the past, with the offending posts being deleted.Originally posted by Nikolai View PostAnd did you see his posts? Most of us haven't, as they were deleted. None should judge before they are restored, right?
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, only fitting that there is a little less hatred over the Holidays.
Leave a comment:
-
Ben got banned eh? no wonder things have been quiet around here
Leave a comment:
-
However,render unto Caesar what is Caesars.....This is Poly, Poly rules, like/dont like however apparently he may have crossed a line. I didnt see nor do I care to see what was posted as could give a rats azz what is determined acceptable here,its a forum nothing more or less.Originally posted by Nikolai View PostAnd did you see his posts? Most of us haven't, as they were deleted. None should judge before they are restored, right?
I enjoy visiting on occasion but not going to wade in to tell Poly how to govern.
Not sure if BK was guilty.could care less as BK has pushed buttons before
Gramps
Leave a comment:
-
BK wasn't sentenced to Hell. Some might argue he's being kept away from Hell.
Leave a comment:
-
Amen rah! Christians should love one another and let God be the Judge!Originally posted by rah View PostI always find it amazing the person that most loudly proclaims his Christianity is the one that gets banned for hateful posts. A model Christian. But I'm glad that it is not tolerated.
Gramps
Leave a comment:
-
I always find it amazing the person that most loudly proclaims his Christianity is the one that gets banned for hateful posts. A model Christian. But I'm glad that it is not tolerated.
Leave a comment:
-
Nothing morbid about it. When I break the rules here, I want it to be on purpose and with impunity.
Leave a comment:
-
I also admit to being somewhat morbidly curious what is considered too racist for poly.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: