Gotcha.
The basic uploader SUCKS!
better?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
"I'm just saying." High on my Suck Phrases That I'm Sick of Hearing list. Et TCU, AH?
Leave a comment:
-
the image auto-loader on this site sucks
I'm just saying, that's all
Leave a comment:
-
my eyesight is generally okay btw, but I need a new prescription and can't get one here in the islands. That will help immensely
Leave a comment:
-
You can zoom out and in on pretty much any website (not those flash monstrosties
) with ctrl and + or -
ctrl and the mousewheel works as well.
Leave a comment:
-
Any way you can increase the font on the screen Aeson? Like in user settings? My eyes are failing.
Leave a comment:
-
I just tested it, now it works just fine!
And yep, the problem was that you couldn't click the button "ok" to post the image.Last edited by Bereta_Eder; January 11, 2015, 09:13.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Aeson View PostFrom Firefox quick reply:

I did see a weird graphical glitch when posting this. Tearing of the screen and flickering. Is that what you mean?
Leave a comment:
-
I don't have been trouble with Ben, mainly because I don't read his posts.
I only notice him if his avatar has nice hooters. That forgives a lot in my book...
Leave a comment:
-
Ben has never bothered me or trolled me either. I found him quite a pleasant chap actually.Originally posted by AAHZ View PostMy god, Ben has yall wraPPed around his little trolling finger.
For the record Ben has never Bothered me, tried to troll me, or said any hateful things to me. PerhaPs I'm in the minority, I don't know. I must admit the Asher/Ben wars of years Past was very funny to read, and I do get a chucKle every now and then when he trolls one of you. You do it to yourselves.
You ALLOW yourselves to get mad. All you have to do is Pat him on the head and say "That's nice Ben." and move on.
JeePers it's like you all ENJOY the Ben drama. Last time he was Banned you just rePlaced him with AlBert SPeer. Get over it.
Same goes for Kidicious.
Leave a comment:
-
From Firefox quick reply:

I did see a weird graphical glitch when posting this. Tearing of the screen and flickering. Is that what you mean?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: