Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    If Ben's the dick, does that make Slowwy the p*ssy, seeing how he has the hots for him...?

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Which is more than enough time to realize how much of a dick he is.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    What do you know? Your noobie ass hasn't ever been around Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    I've been ignoring both Ben and US presidents for years now.
    This one speaks wisely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Imagine if Ben were president ...
    I've been ignoring both Ben and US presidents for years now.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Imagine if Ben were president ...
    Do I have to?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    No, I didn't ban myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donegeal
    replied
    I think you just did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I could ban myself if I get out of hand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donegeal
    replied
    Is it possible to ban admins?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Imagine if Ben were president ...

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I hate Ben more than conservatives hate Obama.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    We know Moby hates Americans.

    But, what is his attitude towards American sheep?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    MOBIUS hates Americans ... and BK. That makes sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    No, have no doubt. You're odious.
    You're a success. Walk proudly in your cloud of stench.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X