Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Threadjacking is a proud and glorious OT tradition. I don't have anything against moving the posts though, so long as I don't have to do it.
-
I agree, threadjacking against the wishes of the thread starter shouldn't be allowed.
Leave a comment:
-
Can someone move Ben and Kiddy's idiotic slapfight out of my thread?
Leave a comment:
-
This is not really about moderation, it's more about site design but I figured I'd post it here.
I just noticed a realy redundant interface feature.
Are you sure you want to add Ben Kenobi to your ignore list?
Yes/No
Leave a comment:
-
The "****" replaces the obscene acronym "**** Happens (to) Illustrate Technicallycorrectenglish."
Leave a comment:
-
You make a good point.Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View PostThis is a serious moderation thread, kentonio. You know what that means.
It means you need to include a qualifier about Lori's mom. For example, Lori's mom wears army boots, or is so fat she affects the tides. None of this sentence fragment ****.
Leave a comment:
-
This is a serious moderation thread, kentonio. You know what that means.Originally posted by kentonio View PostNo, YOUR mom!
It means you need to include a qualifier about Lori's mom. For example, Lori's mom wears army boots, or is so fat she affects the tides. None of this sentence fragment ****.
Leave a comment:
-
Uncle Ben's Lies, available in a variety of similar tasting flavours.
Leave a comment:
-
I think even talking about Ben has that effect on people...Originally posted by Lorizael View PostYes, clearly the discourse here has improved in BK's absence.
As Kid says, and I actually agree with him, I actually think it is better to waste his time on this forum spreading his **** here than in real life.
Who knows what damage he's caused in the real world while he's been banned? Think of the children, people. Even if they're Texan children, they still don't deserve the attentions of Uncle Ben...
Leave a comment:

Now look what you have done. You've made me cry. 

Leave a comment: