Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lorizael
    replied
    Apparently he's disavowed his porn star alias.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    Trappist. Followed by years as Lazarus and the Gimp.
    . Ah, yes. I know them all well. Good to see you again old friend (s). :beer:

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    Trappist. Followed by years as Lazarus and the Gimp.
    I still prefer L&G

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    Alpha.owo
    now there's a name I haven't heard in a very long time...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    That's right Bugs, may I call you that? What nick did you use back then?
    Trappist. Followed by years as Lazarus and the Gimp.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    Alpha.owo, right? There are a few of us still around.
    That's right Bugs, may I call you that? What nick did you use back then? How many years ago is that now. So many of the posters back then were just annoying kids. Look how they have grown up to be really annoying adults. Cheers dude! :beer:

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    I have been around a looooooong time. I used to post on the site "Beyond Alpha Centuria" before it was renamed.
    Just ask MikeH.
    Alpha.owo, right? There are a few of us still around.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    A's H, I don't mind if I do. Maybe I can get a rise out of MikeH.
    Sava, thanks for the resume. Would I recognize your old nick?
    I doubt it. I didn't use it for very long and only posted maybe 30-50 times with it.

    "SoulAssassin" or something similar

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    A's H, I don't mind if I do. Maybe I can get a rise out of MikeH.
    Sava, thanks for the resume. Would I recognize your old nick?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by jsorense View Post
    Sava, how about you. What is your backstory? How long have you been here and how did you find this den of din?
    j

    I first joined Civfanatics for Civ 2 mods. Found Poly. I originally joined around 1999-2000 under a different name, posted a bit in the on topic

    2001 or so, i remember I made a brief remark about republicans in an On topic thread

    a friendly mod directed me to the off-topic

    I was using my ISP email as primary for a while. Switched ISPs, lost my login info. Ming helped me sort it out.

    since then, I've been here off and on for extended periods

    went to a chicago poly meet in 2005-06ish.

    took a break between 2007-2009ish... posted occasionally during that time

    eventually, i found my way back here... been spamming/trolling ever since

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    you know, you could move out into the general population now, all the formalities are complete...

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    When I see GT I think of gin and tonics. Ummm!

    Leave a comment:


  • Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    You were always good to me GT
    The same!

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Sava, how about you. What is your backstory? How long have you been here and how did you find this den of din?
    j

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    You were always good to me GT

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X