Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    commented on 's reply
    Whereas the exact opposite happened to me.

  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Friday 8/13 has come and gone without Trump taking power.
    Kid must be very unhappy now

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    I fear that one of our members has been growing ever more demented over the years and is now stark raving mad.

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I had, somehow, forgotten that Poly is apparently part of a 12 Step program advocated by some in the mental health profession.
    I looked in today and was reminded.

    Leave a comment:


  • One2Tfourth
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, rofl!

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Ha! Y'all got in trouble!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Please keep this to moderation subjects only... there are more than enough threads to discuss politics

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Hm, that's a Friday the 13th. I predict continuing bad luck for Trump and his bid for corona-tion.

  • dannubis
    replied
    ?

    You like getting peed on by russian *****es ?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Perhaps.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Perhaps he is impatiently waiting for 8/13 where Biden and Harris will be forced to abdidate and Trump will be again sworn in as PotUS

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Kid is probably talking to himself elsewhere. He is living the dream

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Quality vs. Quantity... I'll take Quality every time

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Is it my imagination or are there a less posts since Kidicious abandoned us. Destroying all comers with his superior intelligence generated a lot of poasts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Thank you for the special title.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X