Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
    -SO; who else wants themselves some vandalizing?
    -Speaking of which, there's a new post rank.

    Sloww's got a surprise coming in 368 posts...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    -SO; who else wants themselves some vandalizing?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Ming, experience as AC2 owner talking here: you might think doing something to a member's postbit that they can promptly undo themselves would make for a fun joke. Oddly, some tend to get bent out of shape. I have profound authority issues myself, and find that whole area of horsing around -zany mod-powers abuse of citizens- dicey, but it still came as a surprise. -So I'm declining to commit to the joke.

    Attached are two transparent background versions of EPW's avatar, that he may have the option of vandalizing himself and blaming me.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	EPW.gif Views:	1 Size:	2.7 KB ID:	9414932Click image for larger version  Name:	EPWbutt.gif Views:	1 Size:	5.0 KB ID:	9414933

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post
    Someone accidentally gave Buster's Uncle mod powers. Please correct this oversight.
    I Liked this post, and then Unliked when I realized no one would know it was me and thought it was serious.

    Enjoy you defacement, and just be glad I can't put a dancing butt on you .... wait. Hold on...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    When I start vandalizing user profiles.

    -Maybe when I lock Ming out and merge w/ AC2.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    It reminds me of the French Revolution. It starts with banning bots and new smilies, but where does it end?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Why? He's willing to do work here... Good enough for me

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Someone accidentally gave Buster's Uncle mod powers. Please correct this oversight.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    But I still have a soft spot in my heart for Poly, and that's why I still put up with this crap.
    you flipped out over a Tuberski
    go grieve

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I keep having problems loading the site until I install update on my phone. Then it loads again.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I really don't like perma bans. They are too easy to get around and I have no interest in playing wack a DL.
    I would rather the people follow the rules and don't act like too big of asses. This site in just a hobby now, I don't make money on it, and I just keep it alive to honor the great tradition it used to have and as a place for us old fart posters to connect to the past.
    If people just want to act like asses and not follow the rules, it would be so easy to just kill the site and I can post at other communities where I'm a member. But I still have a soft spot in my heart for Poly, and that's why I still put up with this crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    On the other hand, it was obvious he wanted to get banned but Ming wouldn't pull the trigger.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    That was WAY over the line.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    You just crossed the line, BE.
Working...
X