Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    Probably some maintenance on the servers. I don't pay attention to that stuff anymore. Apolyton is a ship adrift on the high seas ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Yah. I gave up before I could get into OTf yesterday...

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Who's been pushing buttons?
    I've been getting timeout errors all day.....

    Leave a comment:


  • seIf biased
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    Yeah, I either go from there or bookmark it directly (depending on what machine I'm on at the time)
    same

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Yeah, I either go from there or bookmark it directly (depending on what machine I'm on at the time)

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    What, do you people directly link into the off-topic forum?
    Isn't it visible here https://apolyton.net/forum

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    But how will you access the Sports subforum?

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Probably about time to unsticky the march madness thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    It is fascinating how they now work in tandem ... passing balls to eachother

    Leave a comment:


  • pchang
    replied
    Spambots have been busy today.

    Leave a comment:


  • pchang
    commented on 's reply
    search for seif biased - he used a capital I to look like an l

  • ZEE
    replied
    Did I miss something again?

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Any DL that causes even the slightest inconvenience to moderate is permanent toast.

    Leave a comment:


  • seIf biased
    replied
    dont talk ****
    disrespectful
    you get written up
    fired
    at any job for that talk
    ban my ****
    I give half a **** about someone who can't let another be
    don't read the thread you don't like it

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X