Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    oh well

    Leave a comment:


  • OneFootInTheRave
    replied
    PP.(1)

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Sounds like you should look into the table "closure" of the forums database, as there seem to be some orphaned datasets that need to be manually deleted.

    What I don't actually understand is, why in the SQL statement there are triple INNER JOINS within the same table.
    Normally you use INNER JOINS in order to connect datasets (by PKs) across different tables

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    There is an error when moving forums. It doesn't st op the move, just times out on the database. Not sure what it affects:

    Error Invalid SQL: DELETE cl3 FROM closure AS cl INNER JOIN closure AS cl2 ON cl2.parent = cl.child AND cl2.depth > 0 INNER JOIN closure AS cl3 ON cl3.child = cl2.child AND cl3.parent = cl.parent WHERE cl.child IN (47) AND cl.depth > 0 /**deleteMovedNodeClosureRecords**/;

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
    Takes longer to log into the admin panel than it does to move a couple of subs on the directory...
    Moving the forums around doesn't change whether or not the subforums are being displayed. They are listed in the database and admincp as subforums of the proper forums, they just don't display for some reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    give it a /w

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Takes longer to log into the admin panel than it does to move a couple of subs on the directory...

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    I have no problem seeing signatures.....no subforms though..

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    The subforums and signatures are all there in the database. For some reason they aren't accessible in some of the forum display scripts and user settings. I think it has something to do with the forum cache.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    I have a direct link bookmark to the sports sub that still works:
    https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...c/sports-forum

    Leave a comment:


  • pchang
    replied
    It would appear that all our signatures disappeared

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied
    then it aint just me

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    I agree ... both, the tech sub as well as the sports sub are gone

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied
    Mark Channels Read

    thats what I see at the top instead of our sports section

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied
    what happened to the sub topic section? thats where our sports threads are

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X