Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    vB thinks you're spamming. It's probably right, but we allow spam so I've approved your messages. I don't necessarily approve of your messages of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Yep, this "waiting for approval" seems to appear every once in a while (hasn't happened to me for weeks now, however)

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    I had a "waiting for approval" notice on a post yesterday. Closest thing to moderation I've seen here in awhile...

  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Such is the power of Kidicious!

  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    But not the ones complaining about it. Interesting.

  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Must be the wonderful "Anti-Spam" function that fails to block actual spam and blocks random posts 99.999% of the time. Does it say post awaiting approval or unapproved post or something along those lines?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    My posts are randomly blocked and deleted.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I never knew a permabanned person could post with his main login at the same time he was banned. You could teach a few things to some trolls out there!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Well looks I'm permabanned. Whatever. What a bunch of losers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Yes, in past cases of this problem happening, reloading helped me as well.
    This time unfortunately it wasn't the case ... the "Post" button of the comment section treated it as an empty comment, no matter how often I reloaded or closed and reopened a window with the Apolyton-Forum

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Something similar happens when i post sometimes, reloading the page seems to do the trick.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Seems like the Comment function sometimes is a little bit buggy.
    I wanted to poste this comment
    Sounds like you are not better off than we in germany then.
    Since spring we had so little rain that I year for a week full of rain (despite the fact that I usually hate rain).
    Combine that with daily temperatures of usually far above 30 °C since at least 2 months
    As answer to Pekkas comment in this posting:
    https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...83#post9352483

    But the Comment function (after clicking on the "Post"-Button) gave me an error message as if I had left the posting field empty (i-.e. as if I wanted to post an empty message).

    Had to put it into a separate posting in the thread (which worked normally/well)

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    replied
    I don't think Sloww likes British culture.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    He’s mowing Wiglafs lawn, thinking it’s the White House and he might catch a glimpse of Trump.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    He probably got busy with RL stuff or Civ, he'll be back when he gets bored again.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X