Since the last few weeks Apolyton has become Sluggishly McSluggishface for me
I also regularly get Error 524s (Timeout) from Apolytons host
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
That's cause we have less than 450 robots online instead of the usual 700-900.
Leave a comment:
-
FWIW the forum has been really fast for me yesterday/today. I like it, hope it stays
Leave a comment:
-
The Last Post feature seems to wok less and less.......it shows the 2nd, 3rd or 5th last post. And it seems to be getting worse.
Leave a comment:
-
On the extended absence of the Previous<-->Next page-bottom feature in threads since the last upgrade:
I appreciate that not everyone uses any given feature, but that's the way I prefer to browse until I have something to reply to, and it's a waste of my time to have to wait for an extra page load every. single. thread. with. a. new. post. in any subforum I try to keep up with.
Look, I know that any hacks/customizations to the forum software are a pain each and every time there's an upgrade, migration or whatever, but this is a very basic user-friendliness issue, and I still ask the trouble be gone to as worth it - there being no chance that the only person to speak up is the only one who feels this way. -At least keep an eye pealed for any addon that may surface in the future that'll let us skip surfacing for each and every thread. -I truly regret being difficult, but it's really annoying for those of us who like to glance at everything.
Please and thank you.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
WHAT?!? MY MOTHER WAS A SAINT!Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post"sdouhvo slbqeoabvp pwnefvbw wr"
Leave a comment:
-
Seems the Spambots have gotten lazy. First they lost coherency, now they just don't care. Their latest thread is called "sdouhvo slbqeoabvp pwnefvbw wr"
Leave a comment:
-
"I spit that gangsta rap forget that hip-hop
I bought them gangster-ass beats that make your head bop" -- C-Murder
Leave a comment:
-
Not if he thinks Arabs are chasing him.Originally posted by AAHZ View PostDon't speed. That will remove that particular paranoia.
Leave a comment:
-
Or speed so fast that they have no chance of getting you .. and keep your license plates covered
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: