Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rah
    replied
    It is weird. When I come here and I'm not signed in, I only see one tech forum, but as soon as I log in, the ghost appears.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Yes, considerably slower than before or other sites.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    commented on 's reply
    No, they won't.

  • kentonio
    replied
    The forum always seems really slow to refresh. Odd.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Orange!

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Seems kind of hair-trigger.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Nice rack, Jrabbit.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Your metamorphosis is complete. Welcome to the dark side. Or the red side anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    commented on 's reply
    No they won't.

  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    I also "liked" the poasts placed by JRabbit and Kentonio. As rah said, the bars are starting to appear.

    Soon, like rah, you two will also have a great rack.
    You bastards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I also "liked" the poasts placed by JRabbit and Kentonio. As rah said, the bars are starting to appear.

    Soon, like rah, you two will also have a great rack.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    The bar is based on how many posts you have had liked. I will like your post JR, and you can see the impact. It may take a few.
    We had a thread where we all liked each others posts and everyone that participated now has a full red bar.

    Ok, I also liked a couple of posts of yours in the sports forum and viola, the red is starting to appear.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Didn't notice any notification, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there...

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    [QUOTE=-Jrabbit;n9317109]Requires the originator to go back to their original post to see the comment. My standard flow is to "view new posts," so there's a good chance I won't see comments (although I did see kentonio's today).

    Did you get a notification about it though?

    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Has there been any info on what the orange/red/grey bar graph is for? Mine is all grey (which I kind of like).
    Must be a reputation system thing, when you hover over you get a message about 'will be famous soon enough'. Weird that some people already have full bars though, it must presumably be pulling old data from somewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Requires the originator to go back to their original post to see the comment. My standard flow is to "view new posts," so there's a good chance I won't see comments (although I did see kentonio's today).

    Has there been any info on what the orange/red/grey bar graph is for? Mine is all grey (which I kind of like).

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X