Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Maybe I missed one of your ads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Ah... so looking for a groom. That's a bit different take on MGTOW

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    "Practically" ... "lite"? Seems rather non-commital, and not the real kind that just avoids commitment in relationships.
    Yeah, I might get married, but I'm not in the bride market, if that's what you're getting at.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    "Practically" ... "lite"? Seems rather non-commital, and not the real kind that just avoids commitment in relationships.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

    Tell us about your experiences, when she arrives
    Are you kidding? I'm practically MGTOW lite, and not the fake kind that just doesn't date western women.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I saw an ad for buying brides.
    Tell us about your experiences, when she arrives

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I saw an ad for buying brides.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I slapped some ads up, still need to special case them for logged in posters like before. The server is paid for by other sites so hosting is essentially free.

    At current visitor levels we get from $40 to $80 per month, and I only have to pay Kid a small %* of that to keep everyone posting and AAHZ interested.

    *0% is very small.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    "we will have made"

    When did you join the owner group?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    one drop in the bucket every month. In about a year we will have made about... $50. I'm rounding up.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Hey, I see ads are showing, so does this mean the revenue stream (or at least a trickle) has resumed?

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    even if it isn't there's still this little thing called 'decorum.'

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Is this still a family site?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X