Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rah
    replied
    It's amazing how many people don't understand that concept.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I've deleted it but if you don't want images shared/saved by people in future don't upload them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    He did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Didn't you originally post that photo yourself?

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Please delete this image: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...=1#post6288884

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I've now got Ben on my ignore list since the recent sig change. It's such a pleasant experience I'm not going to remove him.
    I like your moderating style.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Have you met our moderator?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Wow. I haven't been here for a week. Not sure I can force myself to read 100 posts which I presume is Ben trying to justify why he's not going to listen to me. Is there anything else in here that I actually should read?
    There is nothing in the OT you actually should read. Unless you have a predilection for spam

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Is that before or after he tried to secede the OT from the rest of the site?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I think you would act very responsibly as a moderator.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Actually, I might show more restraint. It's not a conclusive statement, just a theory.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    When has that ever stopped us?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Neither of them are crazy enough to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    He would effectively destroy this site.
    Sounds like a poll topic. Who would make the better OT mod, sava or Slowwy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I think Slowwhand should be a mod.
    He would effectively destroy this site.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X