Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N35t0r
    replied
    Orange is the new like.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    red is the new orange is the new red

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Why does everyone keep calling the orange bars red?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Sig material
    Last edited by Kidlicious; January 25, 2017, 15:17.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    You will become a glorius beacon of light, like Kidicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Just curious, what's with the red bars below avatars? I'm afraid it's some sort of counter, and that something bad will happen when I get all red bars on

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I can't even view that thread where you are allowing people to display violent hostility.

    edit: nvm
    Last edited by Kidlicious; January 25, 2017, 09:27.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    I would thank you for that helpful post, but I can't.
    You can "like" his poast though.

    I like your new avatar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I will look into it

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Sparky
    replied
    If I can't have 1969, can I have Join Date: 01 Jan 1970 like other oldies?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    They are still hidden among us ... but we can easily spot them since they are newbies and no one ever signs up to post here anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The new system must display "0" as the current date rather than the UNIX epoch. Wow, you made 6260 posts today!
    Wait does this mean the 69ers are gone?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    The new system must display "0" as the current date rather than the UNIX epoch. Wow, you made 6260 posts today!

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Sparky
    replied
    Hey why does my profile say "Join Date: 21 Jan 2017"?

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    I would thank you for that helpful post, but I can't.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X