anytime I click on a thread I'm directed to the 1st page
how do I link to the last page from the OT page?
and is there anyway we can view more threads on the OT page?
thank you
and welcome to the new year everyone
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
It brought me here to the Loin post above mine.Originally posted by Aeson View PostDid you click on the notification? Did it take you anywhere? It may be a comment on one of your posts? Or a deleted response to one of your posts? Or he clicked quote on one of your posts, removed the quoted text, and then posted in reply to someone else?
Or aliens ...
Leave a comment:
-
Did you click on the notification? Did it take you anywhere? It may be a comment on one of your posts? Or a deleted response to one of your posts? Or he clicked quote on one of your posts, removed the quoted text, and then posted in reply to someone else?
Or aliens ...
Leave a comment:
-
I'm not sure why I got a notification saying Loin just replied to one of me posts here.
Leave a comment:
-
If you're going to like your own post, please do it someplace private ...
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
I can't like my own poasts.
is that a bug or a feature of the new software?
Leave a comment:
-
Maybe you deleted it as an unused feature weeks ago just to clear up space, then forgot about it?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: