The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Ben might have his failures, but interesting enough, being a Trump fan, is not one of them.
I remember him writing often enough against Trump (and hoping him not to get elected)
Since I believe he'll stay true to his faith and stay celibate until his wedding, maybe he just got a girl friend who is taking all of his time (without the laying part )
Surprisingly close guess.
Yes, everything is well with me. Actually better than it's been in a long time. I wanted to concentrate more on certain areas of my life that I wanted to work on and less on Apolyton. Work has been very busy (and productive).
But neither <s></s> not any variants (like strike, del or strikethrough) seem to work.
Also not the equivalent BB-Code commands (like [s][/s] or [strikethrough][/strikethrough])
Leave a comment: