Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Theoretically or hypothetically?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Please remember that this theoretically a Serious Thread

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    replied
    Self-delusion?

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    laziness

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I wonder why greece isn't registering double digit GDP growth with brains like this

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    you puffing the magic dragon slowwy so don't play it above the law

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Is there any other kind?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Let's find out!

    "Braindead is a drunk Stalinist"

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Am I allowed to call people "fat ******s" on this forum, or is this privilege reserved for drunk Stalinists?
    Am I allowed to call people "drunk Stalinists"?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I'm famous!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Fat shaming is bad but not ban-able. Homophobia is bad and potentially ban-able. Being drunk and/or a Stalinist may help you evade detection though, since we are unlikely to read those posts ...
    You tricksy owner you.

    At least when I was moderator this was true:
    Fat shaming is bad but not ban-able. Homophobia is bad and ban-able. Being drunk and/or Ben and/or a Stalinist may help you evade detection though, since we are unlikely to read those posts ...
    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Fat shaming is bad but not ban-able. Homophobia is bad and potentially ban-able. Being drunk and/or a Stalinist may help you evade detection though, since we are unlikely to read those posts ...

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Am I allowed to call people "fat ******s" on this forum, or is this privilege reserved for drunk Stalinists?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    You must wake to reality and help us fight the bots!
    Why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    You must wake to reality and help us fight the bots!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X