Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    It may just be when he passes out.
    It could be that however Serb has been having "Serb rants" about the unstoppable might of the mighty armies of Russia and the Russians are getting nowhere. Perhaps Serb has gone quiet following this lack of success for the armies of Russia?

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Then we should help him take care of his security and ban him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    My guess is, he doesn't want to get caught communicating with people outside of mother Russia.

    Especially with people who are critical of the war.

    After all the FSB (or some other state instutions) might suspect then, that he might have been compromised by dangerous thoughts ... and he may lose his job or get into jail because of it.

    I guess, therefore he only posts on Apolyton (and maybe other non rusian sites), when he can do so under certain security precautions (like posting from an internet cafe (while being disguisd with a wig and a fake moustache) ... via VPN ... or something like that)

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    It may just be when he passes out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    No - I suspect it's something about Russian internet access. He stopped trolling the same time two Saturdays in a row.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Was the war crimes apologist banned again?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    Zero moderator editing of user posts please and if ever done indicate the edits and purpose of the edits.

    please do not merge threads unless it can be easily undone.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    I take it back. Ming, revoke his mod powers please, he's off his meds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    As always, Eva Peron's Waiter, incisive and demonstrative of your big heart.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I only got the lastest four or so...

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Great. You went and rearranged the place and now I can't find anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    How many different ways do you say "I'm fer it" or "I'm agin it" while all other conversation gets crowded out? Doesn't any other subject in the universe deserve its freedom, too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Do the other threads not deserve their freedom or is that only for threads that you like?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Done.

    ...I logged on to find two new Ukraine threads this morning - and Serb's going to turn them all into the same thread as the previous eight; I'm contemplating doing some merging...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X