Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    It was a usergroup permissions problem - there's no mention of 'likes' anywhere in the admin panel, and 'use reputation' was set to No for Full Members in OT. That took a while to track down, and I doubted I'd gotten it...
    No like, Braindead?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    -Solver says he'll burn off a slow afternoon on the vB updates soon...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Also? Turns out upgrades to this version of vB are free. Just asked Solver how to proceed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    It was a usergroup permissions problem - there's no mention of 'likes' anywhere in the admin panel, and 'use reputation' was set to No for Full Members in OT. That took a while to track down, and I doubted I'd gotten it...

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    I am unable to like my own poasts, which is really unfortunate.
    I think I will learn to live with being unable to like my own poasts.

  • Egbert
    replied
    It gets stranger. I can now see a "like" button on my screen whereas there was no like button all the previous times I logged in.
    I have changed nothing.
    The only thing that has happened is that Gertrude logged in using my computer and see a like button.
    Maybe that was it?
    I dunno. I have liked your poasts.

    PS Gertrude is my niece, you all know I would never ever have a double log in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    -Also, I am old and suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Yep... it is odd, and I have no answer for you except the software is old and sucks

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    I checked User Settings but no luck there. Maybe the software hates me, It is not important so nothing to worry about. It just seemed odd.

  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Hm, well, Egbert is "Special"...
    Maybe there's something in Preferences/Profile/User Settings?

  • Gertrude
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

    Um, clicking on Like should do it...
    Click image for larger version Name:	How2 Like.png Views:	1 Size:	508.5 KB ID:	9429409

    I can see the "Like button" and I can click it. I just liked your post.

    There is no like button on any post when egbert logs in.

    This must be something peculiar to egbert.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Egbert View Post
    How do I "like" a poast?
    I can not see any button or anything that allows to "like" a poast.

    If anybody can tell me I will "like" your poast.
    Um, clicking on Like should do it...
    Click image for larger version  Name:	How2 Like.png Views:	1 Size:	508.5 KB ID:	9429409

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    How do I "like" a poast?
    I can not see any button or anything that allows to "like" a poast.

    If anybody can tell me I will "like" your poast.

    Leave a comment:


  • MichaeltheGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post

    I mean, I'm usually tempted, but Ming looks like he's having so much fun...
    Banning kid was always fun.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X