Originally posted by Sava
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
If I didn't have any masculinity to take away feminists would love me. But they hate me with a passion.
-
you don't have any masculation to take away so accept what people offer
Leave a comment:
-
It's a part of me that is almost impossible to control. Part of my brain takes over the rational part.Originally posted by Sava View Postjust be careful if you go out seeking punishment (dunno if you're in that kinda place)
it exists and is worse than you imagine and you'll wish you never did it
It's all good though. I just deal
Leave a comment:
-
That's liberal. I don't love Satan.Originally posted by Sava View Post"satan needs our love the most"
not that you are satan or even hitler for that matter
Love is OK. I just ask that you don't pity me because that's the way you leftists try to demasculate us.
Leave a comment:
-
hope isn't something i'm going to talk a lot about
you have to make your own progress
i'm speaking from mostly ignorance about wrt your life
i shouldn't be alive but i am
life works out weird
you're here, you exist, you aren't dead and that's more that can be said for so many
so stop ****ing up and make better choices
it's a three step proces
first you do
then yhou it
then you DO IT
Leave a comment:
-
just be careful if you go out seeking punishment (dunno if you're in that kinda place)
it exists and is worse than you imagine and you'll wish you never did it
Leave a comment:
-
"satan needs our love the most"
not that you are satan or even hitler for that matter
Leave a comment:
-
It's actually been like that for a long time. I'm learning to live a happy life even though I keep shooting myself in the foot, and I know that it's just going to happen again.Originally posted by Sava View Post
Plz don't have pity for me. I don't deserve it.
Leave a comment:
-
That's actually a true accusation.Originally posted by Sava View Postkid, your days come preruined by your own retarded life choices
Leave a comment:
-
So now it's against the rules to say that more people want you to be permabanned than me? Blah blah blah. Whatever.Originally posted by Ming View PostFollow the rules... don't disrupt the site... don't be a bigot or ***hole... Follow Mod instructions...
Do these things, and you will be fine... otherwise, you will put up with any crap the mods seem necessary.
This is a private site and you can follow the rules or post elsewhere.
You have not ever ruined one of my days, and today won't be any different. Only in your own puny mind are you ruining my days with your toxic behavior.
Leave a comment:
-
Pretty funny from the guy who's response to a poster today has been to ask them their sexual preference. And then when it was ignored doubled down by stating that it was a simple question.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostI'm not going to listen to ridiculous accusations and so forth. Anyone who claims that 29,272 posts is not contributing isn't worth carrying on a conversation with.
I've resolved not to let toxic people annoy me any longer. That's why I haven't posted here in a long time. Go **** with Ben or someone else who still puts up with your crap.
IF you don't like toxic, have that conversation with yourself first.
You DO have a lot to contribute if you would just make the effort.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: