Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    In before Ming to note that we ought to get on-topic for the thread.

    -I'm looking at you, Wezil, you troublemaker, you.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Obviously Ming is working for the CIA and is letting Serb post here as a ploy to make Russians look belligerent

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied


    We are generally agreeable. All that changes when the puck gets dropped and the gloves come off.

    As for Serb. I can tolerate his idiocy but I meet it with equal measure of humour and scorn.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post

    As the compliant stooge?
    You are Canadian I believe

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post
    I had you in mind actually
    As the compliant stooge?

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    I had you in mind actually

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    At least Serb didn't try to depose the "Nazi" moderator and install his own compliant stooge.

    Just saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Russians just aren't welcome anywhere these days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Ming wasn't here. He's here right now.

    Simple enough for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Except when it is, like when you unbanned him. ******.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    It's not my call, dummy.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Incompetent, mediocre moderator.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Pretty much.

    I wouldn't put up it if I was in charge - but it's trollytown, Jake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post
    Enough Putin propaganda. I am OFFICIALLY requesting that Serb be put on timeout.
    It's not like he's actually winning hearts and minds with his obvious lies.

    He's more of a comical figure than a threat.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X