Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    The moderators forgot to take their meds and thus Oerdin has been consigned to Tartarus for two months.

  • PLATO
    replied
    Two months? Wow. Hope the weather is nice in Mingapulco right now....

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    We need a sticky thrade, for arguing with moderator decisions!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    commented on 's reply
    Oerdin is provoked by reality.

  • N35t0r
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, and cut Putin some slack, Ukraine was totally provoking him!

  • Egbert
    replied
    A two month is ridiculous particularly since sometimest other members appear to deliberately provoke him.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I say it fits, Oerdin's current offense is a long standing big no-no, going back several administrations.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I suggested a week, myself, in private - but two months is for many past offences of the same sort and after repeated warnings, I understand.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    That really is long.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    2 months is WAY too steep of a punishment. One week at most. Other people get away with much worse than what he said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I bet dinner was drunk.
    but yes people should not tell people to go end that wonderful god's gift (half joking - but two months maybe is a lot - thank you _

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Furthermore, and this is just me so far, I'd advocate sanctions for posts that amount to nothing but "Go ***** yourself". There's been too much of that action lately, deserved or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    I am disappointed to have to remind everyone that telling another user to "kill themselves" or any other reasonabe facsimilie thereof is unacceptable here at Apolyton.

    Dinner has earned a two month stay in Mingapulco for this transgression, having been warned several times in the past.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    he only seems to be active friday and saturday? I was at zombie camp last week, but I'm home this weekend and I'll monitor things more closely
    Let's just ban him for his own security

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    he only seems to be active friday and saturday? I was at zombie camp last week, but I'm home this weekend and I'll monitor things more closely

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X