Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Arson made a thread about the change.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Apparently I do. Never did the direct link into offtopic.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Who comes in the front door to Poly?

    But yes, when going to the apolyton.net homepage, I get a plain white page with zero content.
    Page info screencap:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-12-31 10.35.29.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	9103179

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    weird. I get 'this site has a programming error.' blank page.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    I'm using Apolyton.net with no issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Okay, since I came back after Christmas I haven't seen any BK posts. Did he get banned again while I was gone, or was he banned already and I'd just forgotten?
    I honestly thought the site itself was down. Haven't bothered to inquire about that until now. Had other, more important things to do

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    He's been pissed ever since he lost at Fantasy Football
    I got smoked. Gotta give credit where it's due.

    Apparently www.apolyton.net isn't working. But, the direct link to offtopic does.

    Is Aeson aware of that? It's only recently that www.apolyton.net stopped working.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Self-banning. Awesomeness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    He's been pissed ever since he lost at Fantasy Football

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Okay, since I came back after Christmas I haven't seen any BK posts. Did he get banned again while I was gone, or was he banned already and I'd just forgotten?

    In either case, note that I am not complaining.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Elephant trunks are perfectly adapted to snaking down chimneys. Proof of Santa Claus and evolution.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    replied
    Is that what they mean when they say "The elephant in the room"?

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Xmas has always been an elephant thing originally

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    OH MY GOD Santa Claus is an elephant????!!!?!????

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Serious: Can I ask for a PCR? I don't wanna be a deity. I feel like I got nothing to strive for at poly anymore

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X