Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I won't argue with you.
    can I put that in my sig?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorn View Post
    I make my final application for moderator before WWIII.
    I truly hope you become a moderator before WWIII happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    I'd just like to make sure everyone understands that in no way does Aeson's recent rise to power (and pending Interpol investigation) influence my baseless and tawdry revalations about his human trafficking activities. None of the women involved have chosen to press charges now their green cards have been approved, and as far as I'm concerned it's all water under the rickety wooden bridge. If this could in any way lead to the return of my children, that would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm glad to see the Sultan lets you have internet time, I was a bit worried you might end up in the dungeon where WIFI access is spotty at best

    Leave a comment:


  • Thorn
    replied
    I make my final application for moderator before WWIII.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    I'd just like to make sure everyone understands that in no way does Aeson's recent rise to power (and pending Interpol investigation) influence my baseless and tawdry revalations about his human trafficking activities. None of the women involved have chosen to press charges now their green cards have been approved, and as far as I'm concerned it's all water under the rickety wooden bridge. If this could in any way lead to the return of my children, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BastardWin.gif
Views:	3
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	9100115

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    even if you were selling hotties, i'd still think it was an FBI sting

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Just be aware that if we ever did ban baseless insults, it would be applied fairly to all cases. Currently the rules allow that sort of senseless insult. I've been accused of human trafficking at times myself. (Apolyton's takeover is in no way part of setting up a front for human trafficking. And if kentonio should happen to never post again it definitely isn't because he's been sold to a Sultan in SE Asia.)
    I'd just like to make sure everyone understands that in no way does Aeson's recent rise to power (and pending Interpol investigation) influence my baseless and tawdry revalations about his human trafficking activities. None of the women involved have chosen to press charges now their green cards have been approved, and as far as I'm concerned it's all water under the rickety wooden bridge. If this could in any way lead to the return of my children, that would be greatly appreciated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Reality is so unfair.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    If the truth makes him look bad
    You haven't even posted the truth. You want to know why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I'm not smearing anybody. The incident happened. I'm just sharing it with the class. If the truth makes him look bad, MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE SOME ****ING RESPONSIBILITY.

    Leave a comment:


  • 100% Wolf
    replied
    He's "smearing" you for the same reason he has you on his ignore list: you're a terrible "person".

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    You might want to ask him why he's smearing someone he's got on ignore.
    He doesn't ask what I say because he hates men.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    You have him on ignore but ask what he says?
    You might want to ask him why he's smearing someone he's got on ignore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    I'm not going to click on his posts. Has he taken responsibility? Or is he just scrambling to justify his behavior?
    You have him on ignore but ask what he says?

    Leave a comment:


  • 100% Wolf
    replied
    No. In fact he's trying to goad you into posting whatever it was on Apolyton.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X