Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BeBMan
    replied
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Thank you Solver! Hopefully our Chinese friends will not be able to crack it.

    Meanwhile CFC has treated me very well, good group of people over there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Thanks Solver

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoth View Post

    The computer is your friend. Trust the computer.
    Failure to be happy....is treason

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    Forum updated to 5.7.3 for latest security patches - there's probably lingering issues to be resolved related to that, as usual.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Yeah, same with comments.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    error 500 internal server error when posting.
    Still posts though.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    My Chinese sneakers disappeared....thx for restoring the Real Poly

    Leave a comment:


  • Solver
    replied
    Just so nobody gets too happy, this problem will probably reoccur as soon as somebody in China presses a button. The forum needs a security upgrade, which needs time...

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post

    So we're all just...clones?
    The computer is your friend. Trust the computer.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by EPW View Post

    So we're all just...clones?
    Well, not all of us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Yeah... that was weird. I'm glad Solver fixed it... well, I hope he was the one.
    I don't need new shoes

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    In my lengthy experience of "Forumwarz" if you will, I do not think the Chinese Shoe Site is responsible. They are just pimps, possibly patsies, or just plain getting framed by the real perpetrators responsible. This whole thing was too sloppy an operation and easily fixed. Either that or they are just stupid.

    Realistically, this site is still in danger, and next time the hackers wont be so careless and honestly POLITE about it. I hope Solver thought of this.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    nt

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    The site was already blanked when I first checked, but I managed to grab a screenshot from Google...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	apolyton shoes.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	9453310

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X