Originally posted by N35t0r
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
maybe. could be. should be. i will be me. you all love me.
Leave a comment:
-
Serb wants to be banned:
Originally posted by Serb View PostMing, ban me already!
I can't take it any longer!
Leave a comment:
-
i just wanrt MWHC showing. it is, without mistake, the most well known poly member ID.
Leave a comment:
-
Hmmm. You all three have Full Member as your primary usergroup, and are also in the seniors' group. I should probably check the user permissions for the latter...
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, it was me who reported the post, and I got the notification flag as well.
Same thing happened the last time I reported a spambot.
Leave a comment:
-
No idea why you're getting notifications - I couldn't find anything in your profile...
Leave a comment:
-
Strange.Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View PostI'm stumped, Proteus. We had a spam post, not by you, flagged this morning in a thread you don't seem to have posted in. The last flagging before that seems to have been on the 27th last month - also nothing to do with you.
That reminds me of the fact that, years ago,
I also had a time when I constantly got notifications for flagged postings.
So as if the Forum couldn't decide whether I am a member of the Mod- / Admin-team (and am supposed/allowed to get these notifications) or not
The "1" next to the Notification has vanished now, thanks
Leave a comment:
-
I'm stumped, Proteus. We had a spam post, not by you, flagged this morning in a thread you don't seem to have posted in. The last flagging before that seems to have been on the 27th last month - also nothing to do with you.
Leave a comment:
-
According to my Notifications, one of (my?) postings was flagged as something.
However the notification screen says that I am not authorised to see which posting was flagged as what.
Isn't it a little bit cruel to make me curious (by the notification number) and not showing me what the notification is about?
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry. Just want to have this clear and loud so that it can be seen.Originally posted by Ming View PostAnd I agree... both Serb and Dinner have been on the bench for around a month... good enough for me. Both bans have been lifted.
Now let's see how long it takes them to notice


Good choice IMHO. And very brave
SERB and DINNER you're free
Leave a comment:
-
was it the full sentenze? if not... why even bother???Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post...out in two what? He was in the cooler for a month.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: