Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    And therein lies the problem with you. Normal people don't brag about being malicious.
    I'm not claiming to be normal. That said, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. I was just saying that I'll most likely be able to continue being an *******, as you define the term, since you're the one who said I was being an *******.

    Incidentally, gribbler is the one who came up with the no threadjacking rule, and he was being an ******* when he did so.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    And therein lies the problem with you. Normal people don't brag about being malicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I wouldn't have posted in your thread but you said not to.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    I certainly hope not. In the past I didn't see much point in posting threads that were at all serious because douchebags like you would **** all over them. I thought that was changing, but if it's business as usual then it's gotten to the point where I don't see much point in continuing to post here. In other words, you're best off going on a thread****ting rampage so that we can test your theory that you're allowed to do whatever the hell you want - either you'll get banned or I'll leave forever, either way the forum wins.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    There's no point in trying to reason with you, I'll wait for the mods to show up to clarify the rules regarding whether you're allowed to be an *******.
    Pretty sure I am

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Kidicious is on a PWNing spree, you guise!!

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I was waiting for the new rules to be officially posted. Your request for "thread****ters piss off" is a ****ing joke coming from you especially considering that you won't promise not to thread**** in other threads.
    There's no point in trying to reason with you, I'll wait for the mods to show up to clarify the rules regarding whether you're allowed to be an *******.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Please just stop acting like a jackass, if there was ever a time for you to act like a jackass then it's certainly not now.

    Alternatively, please explain to us why you believe that you should be allowed to continue to act like a jackass so that we can better understand your malfunction.
    I stopped posting in your thread. I apologize. You get an E for effort. Good luck with your thread. I don't protect my computer so I guess I won't be posting in there.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    I really hope that there aren't hard feelings between you two, but I find the back and forth banter very entertaining.
    I legitimately believe that Kidicious is mentally defective, but I don't know if that qualifies as having hard feelings towards him (in the non-gay sense of the term).

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I was waiting for the new rules to be officially posted. Your request for "thread****ters piss off" is a ****ing joke coming from you especially considering that you won't promise not to thread**** in other threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I really hope that there aren't hard feelings between you two, but I find the back and forth banter very entertaining.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Please just stop acting like a jackass, if there was ever a time for you to act like a jackass then it's certainly not now.

    Alternatively, please explain to us why you believe that you should be allowed to continue to act like a jackass so that we can better understand your malfunction.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    You wouldn't call what amounts to a "this thread sucks" post a thread****? **** off.
    You're a bit pushy with you're new religion, aren't you?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    You wouldn't call what amounts to a "this thread sucks" post a thread****? **** off.

    Aeson et al, could you please put Kidicious on a short leash until he shapes up? He apparently thinks that he's above the law site rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Kidicious is already violating the no-thread****ting-when-requested rule http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...=1#post6413239

    I'd like to request that there be a formal procedure for when this happens, e.g. start with a warning, progress to a one-day ban, then a three-day ban, then each subsequent offense gets a one-week ban. Kidicious will either learn to be civil or he won't be around to be uncivil.
    I wouldn't really call that a thread****. But I will expect you not to **** all over my threads in the future, since you got religion now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X