Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    The draft thread has seized up

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I'll look, but I'm not sure what is causing all the error problems, and approval issues.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geronimo
    replied
    is it possible to add users to a whitelist exempted from the "spam" filter. I make a lot of typos that I can't resist fixing when I happen to see them, and most of the time fixing a typo with an edit explanation provided or not my post ends up converted to a post awaiting moderator approval as suspected spam. A whitelist might be a good work around for that if the option is available. Obviously a user could be removed from the whitelist if they start abusing the status.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I'll have to look at the settings, but I'm not sure I can do anything

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Makes sense.
    Any way for the Board-Software to automatically also delete Notifications when the posting (they belong to) gets deleted?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Probably deleted as spam.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Strange notification that I have:
    Febiancole and -1 others replied to​
    Does this mean somethign like Febiancole posted in one of my Threads and the posting was deleted?

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
    Got a DB error when posting something, but all went well - assume it was something not related to messages/comments

    If it might help, it was this https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...11#post9460911 that triggereds it.
    It seems to happen when there are links in the post. It still posts but it's just annoying.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackCat
    replied
    Got a DB error when posting something, but all went well - assume it was something not related to messages/comments

    If it might help, it was this https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...11#post9460911 that triggereds it.

    Leave a comment:


  • PLATO
    replied
    Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
    I spoke too soon: just had one of these pesky db errors
    Could be worse. You could be coming here to buy tennis shoes.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    I spoke too soon: just had one of these pesky db errors

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Didn't have any today, so yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Is it even possible to post without a database error?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Well that can't be good.

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    I will bust his balls again.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X