Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jon Miller
    replied
    right now it is lazy cop, anarchist cop

    JM
    (not sure who is who)

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Good cop/bad cop was always quite useful back in the days. I'm probably a tad nicer in real life, but not by much.

    Leave a comment:


  • MRT144
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    I think I would know. Most people couldn't tell us apart when we were younger. We did vary along the way. He was taller for awhile, I was taller for awhile. He was thinner for awhile and now I'm thinner. Just the other day I picked him up at an office party, where people didn't know me and when I walked in the room a few of them looked up and said they didn't know he had a twin. So we must still look pretty close. Yes if you see us together now you can tell us apart. But if you're not aware we can still fool people.
    I know how to tell you apart. Ming's an ******* and you aren't. At least when moderating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    loinburger doesn't have social anxieties. Only people who have some self respect have those.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Obviously, it's not me with the social anxieties that make your particular fetish manifest itself in posting pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Threats are fine. Encouraged, even. Just don't post dickgirls - Sloww may become dangerously aroused.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Are you going to threaten me now?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Who gives a rat's ass what you think?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I think it's more about none of your business.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I imagine it made perfect sense to Jon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I guess time isn't an exact arithmetic equation that allows a specific date to be given.
    I think JM is a physicist so maybe he is thinking about all sorts of complicated Einstein stuff. Geometric reconfigurations of time and space and all that sort of thing. What, with time passing at different speeds in different inertial frames of reference and all that meaning maybe how long six months takes might depend on your velocity. *

    * And no, I have no idea what I am talking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    BK has until April 21, Docfeelgood June 2.
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I guess time isn't an exact arithmetic equation that allows a specific date to be given.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Ben was banned for 6 months, he will automatically be released when it is over.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    He hit his peak 20 some odd years ago.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X