Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zoetstofzoetje
    replied
    hey, aren't two bans due to expire?

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    But one of us is already Braindead.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Adapt or die!

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    Soon certain posters will be obsolete.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I'm sure I already miss most of them as I barely read any posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    I would like to propose that we stop deleting spambots. If we get enough of them, they may start posting in each others' threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    STFU.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thorn
    replied
    VOTE FOR ME:

    NEXT OTF MODERATOR!!! YAY! FREEDOM AT LAST! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Have you ever been told that your reasoning ability is lacking?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Even Sloww agrees this is a good idea,

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Makes as much sense as the original ban.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    That seems fair.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    So, does this mean that Ben will be banned an additional week to make up for the site's down time?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Hi there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Hi

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X