Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ban Kenobi
    replied
    Are you going to give Islam a try before commenting on it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    a) not married
    b) knock yourself out.
    c) only reinforces the two-face assertion
    Perhaps you should practice the religion before determining the agenda of said religion, Aeson.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    You're married to a Christian and yet don't practice. Should I preach a sermon on 'unequally yoked'?
    a) not married
    b) knock yourself out.
    c) only reinforces the two-face assertion

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    He wasn't implying you have two coats... but rather two faces.
    You're married to a Christian and yet don't practice. Should I preach a sermon on 'unequally yoked'?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    You imply falsely that I have two coats at present.
    He wasn't implying you have two coats... but rather two faces.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ban Kenobi
    replied
    Nein nein nein.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Can you do Herman Cain again? I loved him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ban Kenobi
    replied
    I am not imitating you. I'm implanting a subliminal message in the brains of the moderators.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    God doesn't exist so wealth is obviously more important
    I liked Drake's Kenobi imitation better. He actually got all the Panda Forum believing he was me for months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ban Kenobi
    replied
    God doesn't exist so wealth is obviously more important.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Why don't you spend as much time posting 'You cannot serve God and riches' ? That seems to be a fairly important theme in the New Testament.
    As Christ himself says, Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

    A doctor doesn't dispense unneeded medication. Does any poster here believe that wealth is more important than God?

    "He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise."
    You imply falsely that I have two coats at present.

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain ******* Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Being homosexual:

    1. is not a choice.
    2. is totally normal.
    3. is not morally wrong.

    Stop persistently denying those 3 things and we'll have no problems.
    1. has not been conclusively proven.
    2. completely depends on what your definition of "normal" is.
    3. is an unsubstantiated moral judgment.

    Weak sauce, Mike.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Are you saying that I cannot post that Christianity teaches that sodomy is a sin?
    Why don't you spend as much time posting 'You cannot serve God and riches' ? That seems to be a fairly important theme in the New Testament.

    (Mammon, mammonas from mamona- a Syriac word - more than likely kept that way so as not to offend the notoriously spendthrift king)


    Prepare ye the way of the Lord- apparently by divesting yourself of possessions :

    10 And the people asked him, saying, What shall we do then?

    11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
    Luke 3:10-11

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    After Sloww's post, I have to agree with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    It's too late to ban Ben. That time came and went years go.

    The decorum of the site has sunk so low that anyone who gives a damn has already left.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X