Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Please demonstrate examples of Loin being either deliberately dishonest, or hating on a minority?
    Post #1569 among the other 95% of his posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? Most people here are offensive.
    Yes, by your standards. Most people on this site do not share such a standard, or at least I don't think so. I find a few people somewhat irksome (including--at times--DaShi), but nowhere near as offensive as BK. And I suspect most of the OT would agree with me on that, though they'd disagree on the list of who's irksome.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Please demonstrate examples of Loin being either deliberately dishonest, or hating on a minority?
    Kidicious is just going to redefine the terms "dishonest," "hate," and "minority" to something bat**** insane. (I was going to ask him the same question until I remembered that he's far too stupid and dishonest to provide a worthwhile answer)

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    This shows how INCREDIBLY biased and prejudice you are.
    Please demonstrate examples of Loin being either deliberately dishonest, or hating on a minority?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    How many posters on this site do you NOT find offensive?
    What does that have to do with anything? Most people here are offensive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    No, neither of them really has any of the problems listed at all. At least, I've never noticed either being deliberately dishonest, or hating on a minority, or derailing threads all by themselves. How frustrating a poster is, of course, is subjective.
    This shows how INCREDIBLY biased and prejudice you are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    And you're wrong. I did find him offensive, but not as offensive as those who think they are better than him and clearly aren't.
    How many posters on this site do you NOT find offensive?

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    No, neither of them really has any of the problems listed at all. At least, I've never noticed either being deliberately dishonest, or hating on a minority, or derailing threads all by themselves. How frustrating a poster is, of course, is subjective.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    And you're wrong. I did find him offensive, but not as offensive as those who think they are better than him and clearly aren't.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I'm sure Dashi and loinburger are worse than Ben at those things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    You added a word in your sig, there. He said nothing about "good."

    Sloww, while there are other obnoxious posters, none of them can match BK for deliberate dishonesty, hate against a minority group, tendency to derail threads, or sheer frustration. At least, not for most of us. Which is the point: BK wasn't annoying and offensive to just one or two people, pretty much the whole site found him obnoxious and bad for the site. Everyone but, uh, you and Kid, pretty much. And maybe DFG?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Your personal grudges don't make banning policy.
    Sig material

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Good points Sloww.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Yes, the fact that you need to unwad your panties.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    No, they don't. That's evident. It doesn't change the facts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X