Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    Docfeelgood banned for 6 months.

    JM
    That is truly harsh.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Get off my dick. I'm not into asian trannies, no matter how pretty you are.
    These photos I have from your visit to Japan say otherwise.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    he started a "dumb ******s" stole my truck thread. I was surprised that the thread was deleted and not just closed.
    He was banned for calling them dumb? Really? Auto thieves don't really make my list of smart people. Maybe they are and I'm wrong. I'm just stating my impression.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Get off my dick. I'm not into asian trannies, no matter how pretty you are.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Oh? Maybe I shouldn't just skip ahead to KH's posts anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    Docfeelgood banned for 6 months.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Has he been banned? I ignore him by habit now.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Bravo on the dfg action.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    If there could only be such quick action on BAD copycat threads. It's out of control and making things difficult. I've wasted a lot of time clicking on them thinking I was checking in on the original.
    It wouldn't bother me as much if they were funny, but most are just lame. Granted I know it means extra work, but not that much.
    If you don't like Counterglow then you shouldn't post here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied


    Yeah, that sounds like him.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    he started a "dumb ******s" stole my truck thread. I was surprised that the thread was deleted and not just closed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    What did DFG do to earn 6 months?

    How can we argue appropriateness without full disclosure?

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    If there could only be such quick action on BAD copycat threads. It's out of control and making things difficult. I've wasted a lot of time clicking on them thinking I was checking in on the original.
    It wouldn't bother me as much if they were funny, but most are just lame. Granted I know it means extra work, but not that much.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    ****ing animal

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Docfeelgood banned for 6 months.

    JM

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X