Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Why give the child what he wants... He's just an attention whore who's not really good at it or anything else.
-
He had potential and was very raw, but sadly just unwilling to learn or adapt.
Leave a comment:
-
I notice NG is a "guest" now (I didn't know we even allowed guest posting). Does that mean he got his wish and got banned?
Leave a comment:
-
Every time I see Newgod's avatar I'm reminded of Trip. Was Trip's avatar actually something like that or am I just trippin?
Leave a comment:
-
You can neither spell, punctuate nor put together a readable sentence. Dumb ass.
Leave a comment:
-
hey united state of arogance b.a.s.t.a.r.d you are not longer the strongest nation in theworld you have become dogs you take money from migrant student VISA's to raise fund for putting up a fence with mexica thats daylight extorsion,, so why dont you go and ******* your nation as it seems porn is legal in your nationOriginally posted by SlowwHand View PostDumb ass.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: