Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hauldren Collider
    replied


    Everyone knows loin's basically a poly poster katamari.

    Leave a comment:


  • Felch
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    You should be banned for another six months. All you do on this forum is aggregate people.
    Aggregating people is serious. If too many people are aggregated this forum would get really busy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    You should be banned for another six months. All you do on this forum is aggregate people.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.Sub-forums: <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=305">Sports Forum</a>, <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=322">Technology Forum</a>


    Apparently certain unwholesome elements on the forum are more than willing to defend a poster who repeatedly made threats of violence, but won't lift a finger to defend an innocent dickgirler

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    And for the record, I sent zero PMs to the mods complaining about my ban. In contrast, Ben has no shame.
    No ****? six month ban?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    And for the record, I sent zero PMs to the mods complaining about my ban. In contrast, Ben has no shame.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Yeah, and all you did was post some dickgirl pictures. That was excessive.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    No one else would be banned for 6 months, just admit it.
    I was banned for 6 months

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    It's excessive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Reading the last few pages has made me realize that people are caring way too much about what other people think. I really don't care what people think about christians. If someone thinks I'm stupid because of my political or religious beliefs that only means that they are stupid. I do think that being religious makes you more honest etc... (there's some evidence) but I wouldn't expect atheists to comea out and agree.

    That said, why don't you get over it and treat Ben fairly. No one else would be banned for 6 months, just admit it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    On Ben: 6 months seems too long for what he did. Seems more like a 2-4 week thing

    I suggest a reevaluation.Not that I care that much.
    Time served

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    That was deleted not closed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Deleted say hello to ben thread. Was becoming "give abuse to ben thread" not nice or fair.
    That's two threads you've closed already this year! I am concerned that the Plomp might be overworking you.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Or putting him in a virtual burlap bag and tossing him into the middle of a virtual lake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    While he's a doofus to refuse to leave until he's banned, we're doubly doofuses if we refuse to ban a persistent nuisance purely for spite. If the mods found a way to allow him to post, but not to post images or PM/VM...well, that would be something of a coup.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X