Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I had a dream I checked out the Akira book/comic/graphic novel/whatever series from the library, but it turned out that it was nothing but nude photos of Gillian Anderson (Scully from the X-Files). She climbed out of one of the pages, we hunted down Bigfoot together and discovered that it was just a guy in a Bigfoot costume, and then we were about to have sex when suddenly it was revealed that Gillian Anderson was actually Bigfoot in a naked woman costume
-
Jeez, the standards for "I have a dream" speeches have really gone downhill, haven't they?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Nikolai View PostThis thread obviously break rule #2, #3 and #13.
General Posting Rules:
- Hate speech based on sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, disability will not be tolerated.
- Do not engage in explicit sexual discussion (including explicit pictures, links to explicit sites or explicit discussions of sexual acts).
- Do not be a jerk. From time to time Apolyton staff are bound to make mistakes, despite their best efforts. Please try and work with us to improve things and bear in mind some things might take longer than you expect.

Mocking the silly cult that you follow isn't hate speach you ******.
As for your other "points" if you think this
Is sexually explicit, then you need to get done up the bum by Jesus while he gives you a reacharound.Who would you prefer:
Doing Jesus up the bum?
Shagging the Virgin Mary?
or
getting it on with Mary Magdeline?
You moronic prude.
and
Rule 13 doesn't apply to the OTF (by the explicit consent of the owners and the long time posters)
BTW: the Easter Bunny isn't going to be bringing you any chocolate eggs this year. YOU DAMN SINNER!
Leave a comment:
-
On Ben: 6 months seems too long for what he did. Seems more like a 2-4 week thing
I suggest a reevaluation.Not that I care that much.
Leave a comment:
-
Keep dreaming!Originally posted by The Mad Monk View PostI would like to request that you change dfg's current, offensively worded sig to the lyrics of "I'm a little teapot", and lock it.
Totally [serious].
Totally [serious]
Leave a comment:
-
I would like to request that you change dfg's current, offensively worded sig to the lyrics of "I'm a little teapot", and lock it.
Totally [serious].
Leave a comment:
-
Can we ban the people spamming up this thread with theological threadjacks? This is a [serious] thread
Leave a comment:
-
Ben has certainly inspired some anti-religious rants from me that were much more broadly targeted than they should have been.
Leave a comment:
-
Oh most definitely. Ben's are terrible.Originally posted by MikeH View PostYour views aren't the same as Ben's
I agree. I think the issue is that Christians do the same thing as others (trying to excuse their addiction).In that case, Christians should have absolutely no special treatment for homosexuals. If they went around saying "homosexuality is just as wrong as everything else" I wouldn't have a problem with that. That's not what people are saying.
Sort of how a crack addict says 'I am addicted to crack, but at least I am not addicted to heroin'.
Yes.Oh yeah, and some religious think of non-religious as 'worse than religious people'.
They are wrong too.
JM
(My views are not at all Ben's.)
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: