Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nikolai
    replied
    As I said, you're dragging another case into this. I have said what I wanted to say on this already. Leave the Ben case out of this. Anyway, what are you going to do, ban me?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Someone threatened to blow up an airplane, but the judge dismissed the case. They decided the TSA was being petty. No wait, that doesn't happen because it would be ridiculous.
    The woman who had a nipple-slip on the flight was sentenced to life in prison. That's the way the world ought to be

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Someone threatened to blow up an airplane, but the judge dismissed the case. They decided the TSA was being petty. No wait, that doesn't happen because it would be ridiculous.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    As for the glue thing, I'm just stating a fact. You act petty. There is no use dragging Ben's case into this.
    I'm "petty" for disliking it when somebody physically threatens me multiple times over the course of a month? You wouldn't happen to be making this judgment just because you approve of Ben threatening people, would you? Would you have been as vehement in defending somebody else who had threatened another poster?

    You keep saying that Ben is being singled out, but the fact is that you're the only one applying a biased judgment here. Random poster threatens another random poster? Meh. Ben threatens another random poster? Hands off Ben he didn't do anything wrong, now go ban some people for talking about sex because apparently that's worse than threats of violence!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Hold on let me get comfortable... there we go

    /POPCORN

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    There have been dozens of sexually explicit threads in the past few months that you haven't commented upon - the only reason you're doing so now is because of Ben's ban. In other words, you're being petty.
    No. I don't frequent here much nowadays, so I miss a lot of them I suppose. But this one was far beyond what I would like to get unnoticed.

    As for the glue thing, I'm just stating a fact. You act petty. There is no use dragging Ben's case into this.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Actually, I'd say it's you who is petty here.
    Oh no, the "I'm a mirror an you're glue" defense. I am slain.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    There have been dozens of sexually explicit threads in the past few months that you haven't commented upon - the only reason you're doing so now is because of Ben's ban. In other words, you're being petty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Okay, so you're being petty. Mystery solved.
    Actually, I'd say it's you who is petty here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I was not discussing that case now. I have stated my view on that already. Now, let's go back to the case at hand, please.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Btw, please don't make a strawman argument out of this. It's just so silly.
    Do you approve of Ben threatening other posters? If not, then why are you white-knighting for him?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Okay, so you're being petty. Mystery solved.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Btw, please don't make a strawman argument out of this. It's just so silly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I feel offended by the thread. It breaks rules. Obviously something should be done from the mods' side.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    The mods ban somebody maybe two or three times a year at most (not counting spambots), and now you want them to start banning five people a day as though this will somehow unban Ben or make what he did any less reprehensible. It makes no sense.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X