Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
In a way I was - I said that "Doc" didn't crap on the 9/11 thread, and you didn't crap on the 9/11 thread as far as I know, so, huzzah!
Leave a comment:
-
I was thinking you were being my white knight defending me.Originally posted by loinburger View PostThere are multiple Docs here. The one in question is Doc Strangelove
Leave a comment:
-
Whoo, thanks I feel better.Originally posted by loinburger View PostThere are multiple Docs here. The one in question is Doc Strangelove
Leave a comment:
-
There are multiple Docs here. The one in question is Doc Strangelove
Leave a comment:
-
I must be? anybody know where this thread is?Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Postare you sleep-foruming?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by loinburger View PostI double-checked, and at no point did Doc attack the victims or their families, nor did he attack their desire for justice. You are, once again, lying through your teeth.You guys are really starting to scare me. I don't remember any of this. OMG! I am so sorry. Not an excuse, but I have noticed some post I have made after taking Ambian to go to sleep and don't remember making them. Fuk me! I'm serious I don't remember.Originally posted by loinburger View PostDoc's "crapping" on the 9/11 victims by mentioning dead people who you don't care about does not even come close to being as distasteful as this.
Doc posted in a memorial thread to mourn how the victims' deaths were used for malicious purposes. You posted in a memorial thread to **** on a dead person, and now you have the audacity to lie through the teeth about the extent of your actions ("all I did was call him Jack Lenin that's not so bad"). The thread is on page 5, next time try waiting longer to lie about it.
I am sooooooo very sorry.
Leave a comment:
-
I did?Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostUh, this is begging the question.
Had the Doc not crapped on the 9-11 thread, I would not have posted that thread, as evidenced by the fact that Doc crapped on the thread and then I told him to post that bs elsewhere.
But of course, you can't actually admit that Doc crapped on a memorial thread. Go loin. Fair and balanced as usual.Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 24, 2011, 20:53.
Leave a comment:
-
Really? I don't remember.Originally posted by MikeH View PostDeleted another racist thread from Docfeelgood.
Leave a comment:
-
That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. *sniff* Bless your heart, Asher.To be fair, Ben is not a real Canadian. His values are pretty much anti-Canadian.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by gribbler View PostLying and pissing on the dead are anti-Canadian? I think they probably go against every country's values. I guess he doesn't belong anywhere and should be jettisoned into space.
Nuke him from orbit?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: