Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asher
    replied
    What's the subject matter?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    I realise this is going to come as a shocking revelation to the strategy gaming community, but there are forums out there where you do find female posters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    You Know How I Know You're Gay, Right?



    Because I know how to use Google? Laz is the one who's an admin at a Twilight/Justin Bieber fan forum...

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    O.M.F.G.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    You Know How I Know You're Gay, Right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    WTF are Team Jacob and Team Edward?



    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    WTF are Team Jacob and Team Edward?

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    He would melt you with a tortured look before you could even throw a punch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    FWIW I'm on Team Jacob, based on pictures. I have not seen the movies or read the books.

    I'm pretty sure I could kick Edward's ass in a fight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    What site could be majority female outside of Twilight or Justin Bieber fansites?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    I said 60% female, not 100% gay.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    I admin on a forum with a largely teenaged demographic (and about 60% female) and there's a lot more mod action than is seen here.



    So are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Plomp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Riesstiu IV
    replied
    Who will mod the mods?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    I can understand tougher moderation where there's protection issues. I admin on a forum with a largely teenaged demographic (and about 60% female) and there's a lot more mod action than is seen here. However that's because we're there to weed out the paedophiles, stalkers and obvious crazies. Hell, we've had members go out and murder people.

    In its current state, who on Poly OT really needs protecting to that extent? Maybe that'll change with younger posters coming in off the back of a new game, but I'm really not convinced.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X