Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DaShi
    replied
    Oh Sloww, you silly guy. Go have a heart attack.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Sloww, drive-by postings like that are really not the best way to settle personal disputes. I suggest you try a different tact.
    I suggest you start reading prior to my post. You seem to have this innate ability to start with my post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Riesstiu IV
    replied
    Loinburger for OT mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    That's not going to work Lori, he's got you on ignore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Sloww, drive-by postings like that are really not the best way to settle personal disputes. I suggest you try a different tact.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    I'm probably going to get banned for what Sloww just did.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    No, I didn't insult you. What you did is setting right there for any to see.
    Now back you go on Ignore. Of course, my having you on Ignore shouldn't give you license to lie, but it will.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; November 17, 2009, 20:05.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    And now Sloww's reneged on your deal and insulted me once again. Nice work, Lori.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    If you really wanted me to forget about this, you never should've banned me for Sloww's misbehavior. Now I'm obsessed with your hypocrisy and double standards.
    You act like he has no knowledge at all of how you act.
    I don't know if you can't keep up with the truth or you're stupid, or maybe some of both.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Meow!

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    More invective, less cattiness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Well, feel free to continue to present any issues you may have with my moderation. I'm always willing to listen and adjust my practices if necessary.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    If you really wanted me to forget about this, you never should've banned me for Sloww's misbehavior. Now I'm obsessed with your hypocrisy and double standards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Yeah, and you'd be posting away without a care in the world for this stupid, meaningless forum drama. Sounds like a win-win to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    If I'd put him on ignore like you tried to bribe me into doing, I never would've known that he was insulting me again and making death threats.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X