The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
The ignore list is a waste of time. Personally, I try to live by the credo "do not feed the trolls". I find that if no one responds to the trolls (of all persuasions) in "serious" threads then it's very easy to skip over a single post or two.
The ignore feature doesn't work - the people most in need of being ignored are too likely to be quoted, and even if they're not then they're still able to destroy any thread they touch.
Just from looking at who responds to him and quotes what he posts, vs the people that claim he is on ignore, I would have to estimate that it is nowhere near half.
Leave a comment: