Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • molly bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Hrm? I asked a honest question.
    There has to have been a first time for everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Does the Russian actually affect the conversation though? It doesn't look like either side understands what the other is saying in that thread anyways.
    I actually prefer not knowing what those idiots are saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    You seriously didn't see the walls of cyrillic text Onodera and Serb are posting in the Kiev thread?
    At the time? Nope.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    [Edit:]
    Jon Miller

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    You seriously didn't see the walls of cyrillic text Onodera and Serb are posting in the Kiev thread?

    No wonder, we were already suspecting you didn't really read other people's posts, now we know for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Hrm? I asked a honest question. I wasn't sure what this was pertaining to.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Everything is about Ben

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Cyrillic does not harsh my mellow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    It doesn't look like either side understands what the other is saying in that thread anyways.
    Was this in response to my post to Serb? I posted what I did so he knows I understand him.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    I find it simpler to.just assume Serb is calling everyone a capitalist pig **** when he posts in Russian.
    How can you leave out NAZI?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Serb must be right since we don't know what he's saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    I find it simpler to.just assume Serb is calling everyone a capitalist pig **** when he posts in Russian.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Quite the opposite. I'm saying that the use of Russian doesn't seem to deviate from the norm.

    Leave a comment:


  • snoopy369
    replied
    [serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

    You seem to be under the misapprehension that understanding is necessary for the continuation of any Poly thread...

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Does the Russian actually affect the conversation though? It doesn't look like either side understands what the other is saying in that thread anyways.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X