Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    Kidicious PWNed your ass so bad the whole damn site broke.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    I knew it was a bad day to give up drugs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Now that Ben Kenobi and Ben Kenobl have both returned.
    Yes, in the same way that the Imperials are such excellent hosts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bin Kenobi
    replied
    Twice the banning = twice the recycling!

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobl View Post
    FWIW I will treat posters with my usual politeness and respect. I hope that others can treat me in the same manner and not let past differences color their judgement.
    This could become very entertaining.

    Now that Ben Kenobi and Ben Kenobl have both returned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobl
    replied
    FWIW I will treat posters with my usual politeness and respect. I hope that others can treat me in the same manner and not let past differences color their judgement.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I don't know what the timezone of vietnam is but they are early risers here.
    In the morning poly is full of them. fortunately they don't send PMs

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    Is anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?
    Occasionally ... haven´t gotten one during the last weeks however

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    Is anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?
    I get them from Chao ban kidicious but I ignore them.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    His last post was on June 22

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Is anyone else getting PMs from Vietnamese(?) spambots?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    When is the official return date?
    Sometime next week, I think. He's been in touch with me throughout the fantasy football season via PM.
    But FF is the only topic we discuss.

    Leave a comment:


  • NICE MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    He didn't change after his first ban, why would this one be any different?
    Because we should be better than that.

    I for one will reserve judgement until I am given reason to decide otherwise. He has had his punishment.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    DAT TRUE. He lives for it.

    When is the official return date?

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
    Better yet, why not act like mature adults and stop with this preemptive witch-hunt?

    He's done his time and as such deserves the benefit of the doubt. What he does with that is up to him, obviously, but people shouldn't simply gun for him from the moment he gets back.
    He didn't change after his first ban, why would this one be any different?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X