Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kentonio
    replied
    How about you go **** yourself, and the legendary Betty White returns? How about THOSE apples?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    loin, let's work something appropriate for ken up that is allowed...

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Because dickgirl avatars aren't allowed

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Why has my avatar disappeared?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    This is too easy...

    Ban Thoth for being Chester to my Spike!

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I demand punitive official action against someone over a personal feud I'm not currently having. Um, !!!! :wiglaf:

    ...Let's make it The Mad Monk again for making the second parody thread of a two year-old necro of mine...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    My problem is this Windows Phone, but I'm done with it now. Never get one.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    AAHZ browses Poly from Tapatalk all the time, when I am not home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Please try it, Kid - I've been waiting for days for my own Kidicious Slapfighttm in there...

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    if you use the Tapatalk app all youtube videos only appear as links.

    If you dislike Tapatalk, you can use it only for poasting in AAHZ-Thrades™. It's a pretty neat little app, actually.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    slow speed while loading the thrade because of the bandwidth the videos take up you mean?

    I never thought of that.
    Yes, I usually only use phone.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    slow speed while loading the thrade because of the bandwidth the videos take up you mean?

    I never thought of that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    You have too many videos in your thrade AAHZ. I can't poast in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    ...I request a ban for me on the grounds that I'm crazy...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X