Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NICE MOBIUS
    replied
    Another reason not to play into his hands then

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Ben loves the witch hunt. It validates his whole shtick.

    Leave a comment:


  • NICE MOBIUS
    replied
    Better yet, why not act like mature adults and stop with this preemptive witch-hunt?

    He's done his time and as such deserves the benefit of the doubt. What he does with that is up to him, obviously, but people shouldn't simply gun for him from the moment he gets back.

    Leave a comment:


  • PLATO
    replied
    Should we do an over/under thread on how many days he will last this time?

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Oh for ****s sake..

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Ben will be back within the fortnight.

    :Community service announcement:

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I won't post it, but if he wants to post something that isn't about race then maybe

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    If you are serious, you could send the message to me first for approval.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Go ahead, if it's something racist you'll get banned!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    What he asked me to repost is unlikely to be posted by anyone else.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Ben kind of does that anyway with the Thanks feature.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Is it ok to post messages from the damned? What about from the banned?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Is it ok to say that you've just about had it with the aged? I'm not saying that I have. I'm wondering for future reference.
    It would be better if you could be more specific about what group of people you've had it with. "Aged" isn't very specific. Some of the "aged" you've had it with might not realize you've had it with them ... while others you don't consider "aged" and haven't had it with may wrongly feel you are giving them attention and end up feel rejected once they realize you weren't talking about them.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    No. Not OK.

    [said the old man]

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Is it ok to say that you've just about had it with the aged? I'm not saying that I have. I'm wondering for future reference.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X