Originally posted by kentonio
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
The answer to that is to simply reply without reading--the way lots of us do it--not narc on us to Microsoft. Jeez.
-

I'm on IE at work and don't get this message, although I don't know if SmartScreen is on.
Leave a comment:
-
There should be a way to give feedback that the site is safe. Someone must have reported the site as unsafe to that service.
Anyone else getting this?
Leave a comment:
-
It's a Microsoft smartscreen warning message. I have to manually choose to proceed to the site.Content on this website has been reported as unsafe
webmastersforum.org
Hosted by: apolyton.net
Leave a comment:
-
What is the warning exactly, and does it say what program is warning you of the malware?
Leave a comment:
-
Aeson, I'm getting malware warning when I visit the site from Google.
Leave a comment:
-
What isn't? Well, perpetual crap music isn't, since that's an AAHZ domain.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: